Course Validity – 1 year
Actual price Rs 5995, special discount ends soon
All the material you need to pass your MRCS exams!
High Yield Notes for MRCS Part -A – (Available)
- Topics covered – Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Bone Pathology, Inferior Extremity, Hematology, Head and Neck, Immunology, Pharmacology, Supex, Paediatric Surgery, Thorax, Urology, Vascular Surgery, Acid base, GCS, Motor Deficits, Pouch, Skin Lesions, Adrenal Hormones, Brachial Plexus, Breast – pathology and treatment, Joints and Thyroid.
Solved Question Banks (mcqs and emqs) for mrcs part A – (Available)
- Topics Covered – Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology, Perioperative Care, Principles of General Surgery, Postoperative Care, Paediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Abdomen, GIT, Orthopaedic and Hand Surgery, Head and Neck, Breast, Endocrine, Neurosurgery, Urology and Vascular Surgery
MRCS Part A Recalls from Previous years exams – (Available)
Bonus MRCS Part- B OSCE Revision
app Content, No Hard Copy.
Accessible by Mentorexam Android App and iOS
For all Courses – https://www.mentorexam.com/s/store
For queries whatsapp – https://wa.me/917200420117
- Show all
- DNB MS
- NEET-SS FET DHA
- SUBJECT CATEGORIES
- All categories
- DNB MS
- Medicine Superspecialities
- NEET-SS FNB DHA
- Obstetrics gynecology NEET-SS DNB MS
- Surgery Superspecialities
Scholars also frequently bought the following together