The NBE has announced that applications are open for the Fellowship Entrance Test for 2021. Check out the important dates.
- The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences shall conduct the next
Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) for Indian and International Students on a Computer
Based Platform at various test centers across the country.
- Please refer to the Information Bulletin at NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in (23rd
November 2021 onwards) for eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum,
scheme of examination and other details.
- Application form for FET 2021 session can only be submitted online at
https://nbe.edu.in from 23rd November 2021 (3 PM onwards) to 13th December 2021
(till 11:55 PM).
- Important Dates:
- Availability of the Information Bulletin – 23rd November 2021 Onwards
- Online Submission of the Application Form – 23rd November 2021 to 13th December 2021
- Date of Examination – 11th January 2022
- Declaration of Result – by 31st January 2022
- For any query, please contact NBEMS Candidate Care Support at 022 – 61087595 or write to NBEMS at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEET-SS FET FNB Solved Mcq Question bank with latest recalls
✔Latest exam recalls
✔Largest Solved Question Banks
✔Real NEET-SS Interface
⭐Courses and Study Material available for over 23 superspecialties
Our courses are all you need to crack your exams and achieve your dreams. Start Now!
For All NEET-SS superspecialty 2021 Aspirants now on offer!
NEET-SS Surgery Exam Package 2021 Pattern –
NEET-SS Medicine Exam Package 2021 Pattern –https://www.mentorexam.com/s/store/courses/description/NEET-SS-Medicine-Exam-Package-2021-Pattern
Register Now and Get ahead with your preparation!
For queries – https://wa.me/9087747888
For all courses – https://shop.mentorexam.com/
Download Mentorexam App for android/iOS and register for free!
Android App- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mentorexam.courses&hl=en_IN&gl=US
Join NEET-SS FNB Orthopedics Free Discussion Forum today!
Mcqs Discussion, Videos on Important concepts, Free insights and tips by Mentor and Author Dr. Prashant Madanmohan
Youtube Orthopaedics Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_kna8adKErsv39Jw5jlHA